Level 2.3/3.0 Systems Engineer
What are you looking for?
- On premise parking
- Dynamic group of IT professionals
- Great team culture with a commitment to service excellence
- Diverse and interesting support environment.
CMTG - Creating Piece of Mind.
We are a leading I.T Provider in Perth, focused on IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, and Veeam product suites. We work closely with our clients to give them peace of mind, knowing that their data whether hosted with them or with us, is accessible, safe guarded and supported by a responsive team.
To be part of this enjoyable stimulating environment where driven, talented people focus on attaining common goals, you will need to be a great team player with good time management skills.
- Advanced current working knowledge and troubleshooting ability for PC’s, Laptops and Printers.
- Advanced current working knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Advanced current working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Advanced current working knowledge of Veeam.
- Advanced current working knowledge of VMWare vCenter
- Advanced current working knowledge of Firewall configuration and support.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Intermediate networking/infrastructure and routing skills with good understanding of LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience with server hardware configuration.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and identify root cause of an issue.
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours if required
- Current WA driver's license and own working vehicle
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good telephone manner.
- Good written and spoken English.
- High degree of common sense and good work ethic.
- Great organisation and communications skills.
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders next steps to resolving issues.
- Motivated, taking pride in your work.
- Proactive attitude
In order to be eligible to apply for this role you must possess permanent residency or Australian citizen. No interstate or overseas candidates will be considered for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing customer focused company. Interested applicants should forward their resume to email@example.com.