Senior Systems Engineers
You are the person that makes some-one’s work day better. No-one knows IT like you do, and you are good at solving people’s frustrations so they can simply get on with it. One less stress they have.
At CMTG, we have our own enterprise grade data centre and resilient hosting platform so that our clients know, whether it is with them or with us, their data is safe and secure and they are getting the system performance they need.
This means we partner with best of breed providers such as Citrix, Cisco, IBM, and Microsoft and we make sure our technical team are well trained and certified. This is our approach to giving our client’s Peace of Mind, and we’ve been doing it since 1998. We are not a cookie cutter solution provider; we tailor each design to suit our client. No two clients are the same.
You may find yourself building and deploying a hosted virtual server environment from scratch, or you may be rescuing a frustrated teacher from a print issue so she can keep her students learning. If you like variety in your day, CMTG is the place for you.
To be the right problem-solver you will need
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Advanced working knowledge of Active Directory
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange or Office 365
- Advanced knowledge of server virtualisation technologies
- Advanced working knowledge of Firewall configuration
- Advanced understanding of LAN, WAN DNS and DHCP
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours is required.
To promote Peace of Mind you will
- Show empathy and understanding, and can communicate this verbally and in writing.
- Have common sense using practical knowledge to find solutions that enable our clients and us to work in a reasonable and safe way.
- Like teamwork as we foster a collaborative environment. Chances are someone in the team will know how to fix a problem if you get stuck.
- Make sure you get it right the first time with your attention to detail.
- Works with Integrity as we contribute positively to our customer’s businesses and each other.
What are you looking for?
- On premise parking
- Dynamic group of IT professionals
- Great team culture with a commitment to service excellence
- Diverse and interesting support environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Perth (Head Office) , Melbourne and Sydney
- Expanding to Brisbane
Interstate or overseas candidate may be considered for this role.